About the role:
Fivetran are looking for a French and/or Spanish speaking Business Development Representative to join our Dublin team. As Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with the French Account Executive, Marketing and Partner team at Fivetran to ensure EMEA develops and grows a successful outbound function in the french market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This position is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Business Development Manager, EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets
- Prospect to companies in your book of business and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Focused on developing a career in technology sales. Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent social selling skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly call, email and meeting targets.
- French and / or Spanish & English fluency is a requirement.
Perks of working with us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped commissions.
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
- Team building events throughout the year
- Working from home equipment stipend
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities