Fivetran is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, internal/external financial reporting, and providing ad hoc analysis to organizational leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the Director of FP&A and will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in our Go to Market, Engineering, Product, and Operations teams.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to serve as a finance partner for all things financial planning and performance
- Support the Senior Management Team and departments leaders with in-depth analysis
- Prepare and analyze management presentations, including monthly reporting, BOD, QBR, and Finance Review
- Develop ad-hoc financial models to support strategic business decisions
- Support ongoing integration, maintenance and enhancement of our reporting systems
- Plan, forecast, and report on SaaS financial metrics including product revenue, platform usage, CAC, CLTV, and ARR.
- Communicate insights and build executive-facing reporting.
- Identify opportunities for financial process and system improvement
- Build, steer and manage the annual and monthly forecast process.
- Provide leadership with insights to manage headcount and expenses; analyze budget and forecast variances to actual
- Ensure that the various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled
What you’ll Bring to the Table:
- Experience in analytical roles (Investment Banking, Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Business Operations, Management Consulting)
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Experience budgeting for SaaS businesses
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Proficiency with accounting and corporate finance including topics such as billing, revenue recognition, fx, capitalization, accruals, etc.
- Experience with ERP and corporate financial planning tools
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs