About the role:
Are you looking for your next rocket ship ride that will help take your career to the next level and give you direct access to the founders and senior leadership inside of a rapidly scaling technology business? If you answered yes then this is the right place for you!
Fivetran is looking for a 'Lead Revenue Operations Analyst' to help us scale and make better strategic decisions. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will work with various teams and functional leaders primarily in the GoToMarket Organization to isolate and quantify the challenges faced in a rapidly scaling environment. In this role, you will conduct analysis on a variety of sales based metrics to determine the overall health of the pipeline and the headcount needed to support it. Ad hoc analysis will also be done to evaluate the evolving needs of senior sales leaderships views into different areas of the business. GoToMarket based FP&A experience and an ability to run SQL queries are both essential elements of the job. You will also support our strategic planning process by helping GoToMarket leaders prepare for quarterly and annual business reviews, and work closely with our leadership team to identify new business and market opportunities.
Fivetran is a place where your thoughts, ideas, and vision are welcomed and executed upon. You will be supported at the onset of the role, but the right person will be able to take initiative and operate independently.
As a Lead Revenue Operations Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Work cross functionally with leadership to identify inefficiencies in our processes and operations
- Structure ambiguous problems and partner with leadership to find workable solutions to those problems
- Develop analytical models to ensure data-driven decision making
- Conduct internal and external research on best practices
- Be a thought partner and counselor to leaders across the business
What you bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. ability to build models in Excel)
- A sense of adventure and passion for solving really hard problems from a first-principles approach
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to present to senior leadership in both written and verbal formats
- Intermediate to advanced experience pulling and analyzing data in SQL
- Tech industry experience
- Passionate about data
- Familiarity with Sigma, BigQuery, and Looker
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs