From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran is looking for an organized and energetic individual to fill our Workplace Operations role that will help manage our Kaluga office!
- This person will manage the labor protection process as we scale our office.
- Facilities, vendors, administration duties, and office events.
- Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, adaptive, and excited to create a seamless workplace experience for all of our employees.
- This role has a lot of opportunity for growth as our team expands. If you have a passion for connecting with people and a knack for organizing, we want to hear from you about this exciting opportunity!
As a Workplace Operations Lead, you will:
- Occupational safety specialist requirements
- To carry out all labor protection measures (training employees, monitoring knowledge, documentation management, control of compliance with labor protection requirements for the office in Russia.
- Requires a diploma of a specialist in labor protection or professional retraining in the amount of 256 hours of labor protection training.
- Workplace Operations Lead responsibilities:
- Manage all facilities and office operations for our office by being the liaison with building management and the main point of contact for employees who need resources.
- Primary project manager for build outs for additional floors that are added to our office by selecting furniture, working with contractors, designing the space based on office needs, and ordering all other supplies for the newly added space.
- Own space planning for the office based on hiring projections to ensure there is enough vacant space for new hires
- Manage all vendors including our snack, cleaning, maintenance, plant, printer, and lunch vendors.
- Create and execute employee experience events including company lunches, happy hours, holiday gatherings, etc.
- Your time management, prioritization, attention to detail and follow-through are outstanding.
- You are an over-communicator, never leave important details behind, and always have “Plan B” solutions up your sleeve.
- You are a natural leader and take initiative without waiting for direction.
- You have strong intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion.
- You are creative and have the ability to find unique solutions while remaining flexible during any unforeseen logistical complications.
- You have a diploma in labor protection or have successfully completed a training course and have a retraining certificate of at least 256 hours in labor protection area.
- You have at least 1 year of successful experience as a labor protection specialist.
Perks of working with us:
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- English classes.
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities.
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.