From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Enterprise AE will drive towards aggressive new customer and partner revenue goals, ultimately contributing to Fivetran’s growth to $100MM and beyond.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Fivetran, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, alliances, operations, and analytics to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth & adoption of Fivetran in the Enterprise Market through value-driven sales cycles
- Lead in-depth discovery and demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers’ data challenges, identify required capabilities and positive business outcomes to drive towards valuable long term customer engagements
- Speak comfortably about Fivetran’s vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Drive expansion opportunities within our existing Enterprise customer base
- Seek out and land deals with new Enterprise target accounts
- Forecast accurately and provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing and progressing opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- 5-10 years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a consistent record of exceeding revenue expectations
- 3-5 years of large enterprise sales experience and well-developed pattern recognition for navigating complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to hold multiple stakeholders accountable throughout a sales cycle
- In-depth familiarity with the modern data technology industry and key players
- You thrive in an extremely fast-paced, ever changing work environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement for your work and you have a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience with Cloud Service Providers and or SaaS B2B Technologies is a plus, but not required
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.