Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode looking for an expert Principal Sales Recruiter! Fivetrana's recruiters aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, and a champion of Fivetran values!
This role will primarily support our sales organization, helping us find stellar talent for fast growing teams such as Business Development, Account Executive and Sales Engineering - along with other exciting openings in G&A as they arise. This is a full-time position and will be based in our office in Oakland, CA or Denver, CO office. For the right candidate, we are also open to considering full time remote options.
As a Principal Sales Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring team; you see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s successes
- Seamlessly facilitate the recruiting process throughout its lifecycle, ensuring the team (and you) have all of the information needed for efficient and agile recruiting
- Extensively source for passive talent and continuously work on your targeted messaging to get to above-average response rates.
- Maintain our interview feedbacks’ positive rating through clear and timely communication to candidates; Keeping candidate experience top-of-mind throughout the interviewing process
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep Greenhouse (our ATS) organized, interviews well documented, and candidate feedback submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talent
- Contribute to our recruiting documentation: a compendium of recruiting resources to enable fast and continuous knowledge-sharing
What you bring to the table:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in tech sales for positions that range from a junior to senior-level. You love working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment!
- You're a pro at hiring for these roles: Business Development Reps, Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Operations, Sales Engineers, and Customer Success Managers
- A data driven approach to building talent pipelines, knowing how many candidates you need to maintain at each stage in the process to achieve your hiring targets
- A passion and proven approach to outbounding for passive talent! You're able to send In-mails to sourced candidates and peak their interest in new opportunities at Fivetran
- A razor sharp focus in ambiguous situations and ability to adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships, especially in a sales setting
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs