About the role:
Fivetran is seeking an experienced Technical Enablement Manager in charge of designing, developing, and building our technical training content and programs to drive the onboarding and enablement of our Engineering and Customer Support teams.
These programs include building technical learning paths, eLearning self-paced courses, certification, and other enablement programs to maximize the technical team members productivity leading to success in their role. As people manager, you will hire the specialists to support our global engineering sites. The ability to manage and grow a team, while simultaneously managing multiple projects is key to successful performance in this role.
The ideal candidate is passionate about training, accountable, highly organized, self-motivated, and able to lead cross-functional projects. You are adaptable to changing priorities to drive performance, productivity, and results via building strong relationships.
As a Technical Enablement Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage and plan the roadmap for future technical training programs within Fivetran
- Manage the logistics, scheduling, organization, and facilitation of the onboarding program for the new technical team members; serve as a primary point of contact for the program
- Assess and analyze learning needs of team members based on current and future strategic plans
- Define and track the right metrics to evaluate the success of the team and the programs
- Conduct post-training evaluations and gather feedback to continuously improve the programs
- Work closely with leadership to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration, partnering closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop the most effective and engaging programs possible
What you bring to the table:
- A strong enablement and leadership mindset
- Experience creating training and enablement materials for a technical audience
- Creative problem solving skills; ability to engage your audience
- The ability to think analytically to ensure we are properly measuring success of our training programs
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver on time
- Experience hiring and managing a distributed team
- A software development experience or background a huge plus
Perks and benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs