To support our growth, our Customer Success team has a mission to retain, expand, and delight our customers. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager within the Growth segment to join our team and own retention and expansion of customers.
The key component of success for this role is to increase each customer's usage of Fivetran while maintaining customer happiness, referenceability, and retention. This role could be a great fit if you have experience in customer success, account management or sales for software.
As a Customer Success Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Own net retention of your book of business by retaining and expanding customers.
- Identify and drive increased usage of Fivetran to help our customers realize positive business outcomes from our modern data solution. Strategize with Solution Architects to uncover additional use cases for expansion.
- Work cross-functionally with support, solution architects, marketing, product and other teams to drive a positive customer experience, while establishing deep and meaningful relationships with our users.
- Be the customer advocate, and provide feedback internally to product, support and other teams that can help grow Fivetran’s value to customers.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal of creating customer advocates.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in a SaaS quota-carrying sales or customer success role. Experience in analytics/data tools is a plus!
- Being customer centric - building relationships, understanding customer needs and how we are delivering value.
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your goals and KPIs.
- The right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Collaborative and providing constructive feedback to the right teams, so that we can continue to learn and grow.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while staying organized and efficient
- Experience with Salesforce is a must.