This position will report to the Director of Business Development in Denver.
As the Manager, Business Development you will play a crucial role in our sales organization by recruiting, managing and training our Business Development team members and partnering closely with Sales Management and Marketing to ensure adequate pipeline generation. You’ll be responsible for management, operations, and the development of strategic tactics for outbound development through targeted accounts lists and other outbound approaches. Further, you will be a key member of our sales leadership team and help shape the development of our BDR program as we expand globally.
- You will manage a front line Business Development team through the use of a weekly target account list that is provided by our marketing team.
- You will drive performance to ensure 30% of new opportunities are created through the BDR outbound channel.
- You will continuously foster and encourage an environment where best practices are developed and then shared with the broader team.
- You will work closely with sales leadership to ensure overall strategies are aligned and continuously improved.
- You will hire ambitious, hard-working, and curious BDRs to join Fivetran’s sales team.
- You will add to an already fun, challenging and results-oriented culture.
- You are positive and possess an optimistic attitude in a faced-paced environment.
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty tactically, but have the ability to think strategically concurrently.
- You are candid and clear in your communication style to all stakeholders at Fivetran; direct reports, leadership and colleagues.
- You are proficient with Salesforce and look forward to improving KPIs to drive the performance of the team.
- You have had a high aptitude to learn new technologies and strong desire to become an expert in the automated data integration space.
- You have proven experience (2 to 5 years) managing a front-line sales team with the mindset that there is no best, only better when it comes to the success of the BDR team.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs