You will play a pivotal role in supporting the entire organization from a technology and security standpoint. You will support the IT and security teams with building automations, maintaining integrations between corporate systems, and be a key player in ensuring the security and integrity of employee workstations.
As a (role) at Fivetran, you will:
- Work on the IT and Security teams to design, implement and support corporate infrastructure.
- Provide solutions across different internal applications and platforms to support team processes for compliance and efficiency.
- Investigate and build policies around employee workstation security detections and incidents.
- Support the Kaluga office IT needs including basic video conferencing troubleshooting and inventory management.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work collaboratively with IT, Security, and Engineering teams on shared goals and objectives.
- Keep up to date with latest cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Approachable to end users as you will be the primary IT person based in our Russian office.
- Proficiency in scripting languages and working with APIs.
- Experience with developer tools and configurations.
- Experience in Jamf or other MDM
- Experience with Crowdstrike Falcon or other next-gen AV solution
Perks of working with us:
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- English classes.
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities.