About the role:
The Design team works across most projects at Fivetran—from our brand standards to campaigns, events, digital products, and even printed publications. And since Fivetran’s main audience is other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
The Brand Design team lays the foundations that help Fivetran accelerate. We do this by creating, evolving, and maintaining Fivetran’s high-quality, versatile, and forward-looking visual identity design system. We sweat the details. We make it seem effortless.
Brand Designers at Fivetran demonstrate passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, crisply articulates design decisions, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with marketers, product managers, leaders, other designers, and agency partners.
As a Design Program Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Fivetran brand in partnership with leadership and others on the Brand Design team
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and marketers and other cross-functional partners
- Oversee the work of external teams in creative strategy, execution and production
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the Brand Design team
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation
What you bring to the table:
- Relevant design or art direction experience for technical and product-driven companies
- Have a strong strategic acumen for building brands in a fast paced environment
- You are a systems-thinker and excel at extrapolating and extending shared patterns and behaviors
- Proven excellence in building design systems and creative direction for 360 campaigns and events
- Strong track record successfully influencing the work of other designers, contractors, and agencies
- Find a meaningful balance between optimizing for speed, quality, and doing risky, interesting, pixel-perfect work
- Are persuasive and humble in explaining your work, process, and decisions and crave feedback to help you design at your best
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Have excellent organization and presentation skills, and excel in written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Are passionate about Fivetran’s mission, are dedicated to a user-first mindset, and have experience working with data & insights
You should include:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Fivetran is interesting to you
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs