We are on a mission to empower teams and individuals with accurate, highly usable data! Our products are low-configuration by design, and everything we do is aimed at helping our customers avoid the unnecessary complexity found in our industry. We are looking for bright and empathetic individuals to come help shape the future of data-backed decision-making. Fivetran is on a mission to be an integral part of the Modern Data Stack, and our latest 100MM funding round is helping us do just that!
Design at Fivetran:
Design Program Managers are creative problem solvers and team leaders by nature. They are expert at building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, creating efficiencies in the design process, and enabling teams to stay focused on delivering amazing product experiences to our users.
The Brand Design team lays the foundations that help Fivetran accelerate. We do this by creating, evolving, and maintaining Fivetran’s high-quality, versatile, and forward-looking visual identity of the brand. We sweat the details. We make it seem effortless.
You will work within our brand and creative team, helping to both evolve and champion the Fivetran design operations, and maintain communication with our stakeholders. You will be creating and building our operations, and working directly with cross-functional leads to make sure our code matches our pixels. In this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders to set and maintain priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Cross-Functional leads to prioritize Design initiatives and deliverables.
- Work across content marketing, product marketing, demand generation (Web), and events teams to identify process transformation opportunities.
- Build and promote agile behaviors across the teams.
- Manage the design teams unified calendar and Project Management Software
- Track deliverables across product marketing go-to-market, editorial calendars, and program/campaign teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
What you’ll need:
- Familiar with building and maintaining programs in Height*
- Highly organized *Strong communication skills
- Collaborative, can-do attitude
- Comfortable with hyper-growth companies
- Knowledge of project management tools and workflows
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies as needed.
- Attention to detail in typography, composition, and the craft of design
- A sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time
- Comfortable articulating the ‘why’, and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
Nice to have:
- Light technical skills, with knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Have experience working with data & insights
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs