From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Fivetran is in a hyper-growth stage and we are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to help us hit our ambitious hiring goals. This role is a contract position, starting at 3 months. Recruitment will primarily be for product engineering.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Source for senior level product engineers within Bay Area, Denver, and choice remote locations
- Help ensure each candidate’s interview journey is smooth through clear and timely communication
- Keep our ATS organized, the interviews are documented, and the feedback is submitted in a timely manner
- Work closely with the on-boarding team to ensure they have all the information they need to onboard new hires
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talent
- Be a Fivetran employer brand champion and attend meetups, career fairs, conferences and help with planning recruiting events
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong technical sourcing experience for senior-level engineering roles
- Experience recruiting for Java-based development roles, SaaS companies, and high-growth startups a big plus
- Experience with newer ATS platforms, such as Greenhouse and Lever. Greenhouse experience highly preferred.
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a hunter’s mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and come up with a strategy to get there
- You have strong intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.