Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive HR Operations Manager to join the People Operations team in either our Oakland or Denver offices. The HR Operations Manager will be a thought partner on all things people and culture and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the HR Operations team in the USA. Reporting to the global Director of HR, you will execute global policies, promote best practices, and your daily tasks will be driven by the needs of the USA and Global teams. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!
As an HR Operations Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the HR Operations team in creating efficient and globalized processes that support Fivetran and People Operations as a whole.
- Own all People operations systems including HRIS, ATS, and other tools, you will be the subject matter expert in optimizing these systems and should have expert knowledge in this area.
- You will lead HR and Recruiting metrics reporting, build dashboard and have a working knowledge of best practices in data analytics.
- Partner with legal, finance, payroll, and other departments in creating streamlined processes that grow as we scale.
- Design and plan new People Operations systems, integrations, and maintenance projects.
- Be a champion of Fivetran’s values, and partner with the People Operations global team to streamline and promote Fivetran’s culture across HR Operations.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ Years of HR experience and 5+ years of experience managing a team of 2 or more.
- Experience with HRIS & ATS systems (Namely, Workday, Greenhouse, Lever etc..) and have successfully implemented a large scale system migration.
- Desire to grow and build a global HR operations infrastructure.
- Empathy, cultural sensitivity, high emotional intelligence
- Experience with payroll processing and timekeeping systems (or integrations experience)
- Has scaled organizations from 500 employees to over 1000 while working in an HR operations role
- DEI Program experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs