About the role:
Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive HR Operations Partner to join the People Operations team at our Dublin office. They will be a thought partner on all things people and culture and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR administration. You’ll have the opportunity to support and work with the global HR operations team in the creation and execution of systems and processes that will streamline HR operations. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!
As a HR Operations Partner at Fivetran, you will:
- Support our Fivetran culture by being knowledgeable about all things HR, and translating complex topics such as benefits in a simple and easy to understand format across our EMEA locations.
- Partner with People Operations and is local advisor to employees on HR/People questions, such as employee data, compensation and benefit queries in EMEA.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure People business metrics are quantified and outcome driven.
- Participate in development and execution of People & Culture initiatives and programs such as compensation planning, benefits and perks, recognition programs, L&D initiatives, etc.
- Support HR and legal on immigration matters and applications. Keep up to date with immigration changes in the region.
- Administers employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes including our HRIS (Namely) workflow, communication with employee, exit-survey/exit interviews and separation agreements
- Drive efficiency by supporting the selection and implementation of HR technology tools that help us automate operational tasks
- Handle HR and compliance-related employee issues and ensure controls are in place and procedures are followed for periodic review of compliance with all applicable laws
- Strong presentation skills and ability to simplify complicated HR matters for employees
- Strong experience in operations, preferably in HR or People Operations
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines including employee relations, talent development, compensation, employee engagement, and benefits.
- Basic knowledge of HR policies and laws
- Ability to audit and analyze data, as well as propose methods for continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Empathy, cultural sensitivity, high emotional intelligence
- Impeccable attention to detail
Perks of working with us:
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Working from home equipment stipend
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities