About the Role:
If you’re insanely curious, thrive under pressure, and excited to showcase your abilities to the founders and senior leadership of a rapidly scaling technology business, this could be a great fit for you.
Fivetran is looking for a Strategy & Operations Analyst to help us scale and make better strategic decisions. As a member of the Strategy & Operations team, you will work with teams and functional leaders in all areas of the business to identify and solve our most pressing strategic and operational challenges. The Strategy & Operations Analyst will conduct analysis to identify inefficiencies, build and improve processes to enable the business to scale, and develop and maintain metrics and reporting to drive business decisions. They will also support our strategic planning process by helping business leaders prepare for quarterly and annual business reviews, conduct external research to establish key operational benchmarks, and work closely with our leadership team to identify new business and market opportunities.
Fivetran is a place where your thoughts, ideas, and vision are welcomed and executed upon. You will be supported at the onset of the role, but the right person will be able to take the reins and operate independently.
As a Strategy & Operations Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Work cross functionally with leadership to identify inefficiencies in our processes and operations
- Structure ambiguous problems and partner with leadership to find workable solutions to those problems
- Develop analytical models to ensure data-driven decision making
- Conduct internal and external research on best practices
- Be a thought partner and counselor to leaders across the business
What you bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. ability to build models in Excel)
- A sense of adventure and passion for solving really hard problems from a first-principles approach
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to present to senior leadership in both written and verbal formats
- Intermediate to advanced experience pulling and analyzing data in SQL
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, or venture capital
- Tech industry experience
- Passionate about data
- Familiarity with Sigma, BigQuery, and Looker
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs