The Deal Desk Analyst/Specialist works closely with Fivetran contracts and the contracting process to ensure accuracy and increase deal velocity. The right person has great attention to detail, SFDC CPQ quote experience and excellent customer service skills. This role will work with stakeholders across the organization, so teamwork and collaboration should come naturally to the right candidate.
- Partner with Sales, Finance, and Legal to manage the contract review process for a variety of commercial, revenue recognition, and non-standard deal structures to ensure successful deal outcomes
- Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations partnering with all organizations involved in the contract negotiation process
- Generate and manage approval workflows for Quotes and Order Forms for the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Facilitate order creation and invoicing for customers transacting through AWS and GCP.
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Help develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures related to the quote to cash cycle
- Provide ongoing recommendations and lead improvements of deal desk and company quote to cash policies.
- Provide training to new sales hires on deal structuring and approval process
- Perform month-end and quarter-end Deal Desk closing activities ensure completeness and accuracy of contract documentation.
- Identify and support process improvement efforts to streamline current procedures.
- Experience working directly with sales teams in either contracts, deal desk, or sales operations
- Ability to work extended hours at end of month and end of quarter
- Experience using Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal business units
- Strong customer service skills and a great attitude
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrive in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs