Account Executives will assist in growing Fivetran’s revenue to 20MM ARR. You will be responsible for learning about Fivetran's technology, the market, managing a pipeline and full sales cycle, and attaining $50,500 in monthly revenue quota, all while selling in a consultative fashion.
As an Account Executive at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn the basics of Fivetran’s tech, sales cycle, market, and customer archetypes in first 30 days.
- Consistently attain $50,500 of monthly revenue goal after a 90 day ramp.
- Forecast expected monthly sales pipeline within 90% accuracy
- Play well with the rest of the team, and share tips/tactics when time permits.
- Build your own book of business via your own outbound efforts, your BDR's efforts, and your partners to ensure consistent quota attainment month over month
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You’re calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance, even when juggling many tasks.
- Strategic thinking. You’re able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Game Theorist. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future state.
- Optimism and Hunger. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and is excited to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- A top performer with a history of success
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs