We are on a mission to empower teams and individuals with accurate, highly usable data! Our products are low-configuration by design, and everything we do is aimed at helping our customers avoid the unnecessary complexity found in our industry. We are looking for bright and empathetic individuals to come help shape the future of data-backed decision-making. Fivetran is on a mission to be an integral part of the Modern Data Stack, and our latest 100MM funding round is helping us do just that!
Design at Fivetran
We're looking for a brand designer to join our growing marketing practice. Through considered design, you will help inspire, educate and delight prospects and customers. The Brand Design team lays the foundations that help Fivetran accelerate. We do this by creating, evolving, and maintaining Fivetran’s high-quality, versatile, and forward-looking visual identity design system. We sweat the details. We make it seem effortless.
You will work within our brand and creative team, helping to both evolve and champion the Fivetran brand. You will be creating designs for all kinds of marketing materials with a focus on digital (ebooks, advertising, web design and more) and sometimes physical (events, signage, swag etc) assets. In this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in marketing, and cultivate close partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams across different time zones on executing scalable design solutions for marketing campaigns, customer communications and digital events.
- Support the roll out of the evolution of our visual brand. We have some exciting updates in the works launching early this year!
- Collaborate with designers, regularly seeking feedback to strengthen concepts and maintain creative consistency.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design, including web and print
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of brand, system, and campaign work
- Attention to detail in typography, composition, and the craft of design
- A sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time
- Comfortable articulating the ‘why’, and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
Nice to have:
- Light technical skills, with knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Have experience working with data & insights
- Experience with illustration and designing iconography
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs