About the role
Customer Business Representatives (CBRs) act as administrative support for the collective Customer Success Management team. Some of the key activities of this role will involve communicating directly with Fivetran customers such as resolving usage and billing inquiries, coordinating with customer procurement, and drafting/sending customer contracts for execution. CBRs will also assist with internal requests from the Customer Success Management team as well as from cross-functional departments including Fivetran billing, product, and marketing.
This is a full time position based out of our Denver office.
As a CBR at Fivetran you will:
- Resolve customer billing inquiries and assist the Fivetran billing department with collecting on overdue invoices
- Resolve usage dispute inquiries including calculation of credit back, approval for credit back and communication of resolution to the customer
- Create and execute renewal contracts, coordinating with customer contacts, procurement, and Fivetran’s internal teams (Customer Success Managers and finance).
- Maintain accurate records in our Customer Relationship Management systems
- Assist the CSMs with admin activities such as:
- Research current customers and surface potential expansion opportunities and/or underutilizing customer risks
- Completing Product and Marketing requests for customer engagement
- Utilize sales engagement software
- Utilize reports to ensure on time renewals
- Experience working in a prospect/customer facing role
- Experience in a B2B software company
- Experience in a (mostly digital) customer facing role.
- Attention to very specific details. Think thrice, measure twice, cut once. Mention this to the hiring manager in your interview.
- Organization/Project Management. Able to multitask efficiently using task management software and always comes to meetings prepared.
- Curious. Interested in drawing insights from qualitative or quantitative data. Creative in approaches to problem solving.
- Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Perks of Working At Fivetran
- Flexible PTO, Medical insurance, Life Insurance
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
- Opportunity to work with Silicon Valley start-up working on new technologies
- Competitive total compensation package (Salary + Equity)