As a high-energy account-based marketer, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. What will make you successful is having a proven traditional background in sales or demand generation including planning, campaign execution, and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a high-achiever with shown ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
As a Account Based Marketing Campaign Manager
- 5+ years in Demand Gen (at least 1 focused on ABM) in B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of creating, executing, and optimizing account-based campaigns.
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Experience using ABM Tools and marketing automation (preferably Marketo) to capture, track and report on leads.
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and time management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment built around accountability and autonomy.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Drive engagement, conversions, and pipeline for our strategic enterprise accounts.
- Own the strategy and execution of ABM for top strategic accounts.
- Work closely with Sales Directors to build bespoke ABM Campaigns.
- Partner with the global marketing teams to support regional campaigns.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions to choose and spearhead innovative digital campaigns with defined metrics.
- Leverage targeted display ads.
- Deploy personalized and context-based email CTA campaigns.
- Craft custom Uberflip landing pages with the help of sales representatives.
- Partner with Sales Development Organization on how to identify appropriate messaging.
Benefits and Compensation
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs