Product Marketing at Fivetran is responsible for customer and market insights to drive product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, while influencing demand generation campaigns to drive product growth. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience leading Product Led Growth strategies for scaling, B2B SaaS companies - preferably in the data management space. In addition, this person will need to demonstrate the ability to become deeply familiar with the customer lifecycle from acquisition to expansion to shape product interest, evaluation, purchase, and growth.
This is a cross-functional role that partners closely with product, marketing, sales, design, communications, and analysts to accomplish stated objectives. Key programs include customer discovery, driving product launches, building growth programs with integrated campaigns, leading sales enablement efforts, as well as collaborating with AR and PR teams.
As a Product Marketing Manager:
- Research, define, and develop Product Led Growth strategies for specific GTM segments, use cases and solution offerings
- Develop product and GTM segment messaging for customers and sales that distinctly differentiates Fivetran from legacy and modern alternatives
- Enable and drive sales and marketing growth teams on key use cases, personas, ideal customer profiles, and competitive differentiation
- Drive and execute engaging content for growth campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails
- Shape and own new growth strategies including additional use cases and partner solutions
- Research and define customer segmentation to reach new markets, users, improve engagement, and drive pipeline through more targeted campaigns and enablement efforts
- Coordinate strategic campaign development to drive high impact solutions for co-marketing events and field activities
- Deliver competitive analysis for key technologies including win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap advances
Your super powers:
- A strong understanding of analytics and data: You enjoy talking to and working with data geeks who use various data pipeline and integration tools and personally have experience working with these types of products.
- In-person or virtual communication expertise. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders from creative to technical
- Messaging Ownership: You will be the storyteller and owner in articulating our product capabilities, you enjoy proactively developing and it will be your job to keep it engaging and insightful
- Initiative driven, self starter
- Be an awesome team-mate. We expect each other to take on responsibility, be accountable for results, and be nice. As a result, we have a great work environment where we like and trust each other, enjoy working together, and we want to like working with you
Benefits and Compensation
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs