About the role:
As a Senior Analytics Engineer at Fivetran, you will enable Fivetran customers to get from loading data to finding insights quickly. This is done by creating pre-built reporting on top of Fivetran data. We work collaboratively with some of our key business intelligence and data transformation partners, to provide out-of-the-box templates for customers to use. You are a SQL expert and want to be part of a high-impact team, dedicated to helping customers.
In this role, you will be both building new products and maintaining existing products. Check out what the team’s recent work here: https://hub.getdbt.com/fivetran/.
As a Senior Analytics Engineer at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn Fivetran source schemas and table relationships
- Create external-facing analytics for customers using Fivetran data pipelines
- Conduct customer calls to better understand customer objectives. Our products are designed to help customers solve problems and achieve objectives
- Deliver clean, concise, error free code consistently (dbt packages, SQL queries, BI templates)
- Conduct independent research when working on a project
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced/expert level SQL experience
- 4-6+ years analyzing data
- Experience using dbt
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- Is a team player
- Able to work in fast-paced environments
- Values constructive criticism
- Passion for data and analytics
- Python experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs