About the role:
Fivetran is looking for a high performance, experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to collaboratively work with the team, process, and tools. You will be working closely with the greater Engineering Organization. In this role, you will build and streamline a variety of tests, enact approaches that bring quality further upstream, and share actionable data that keeps quality top of mind.
- Write high quality automated test suites
- Identify and execute on the QA process
- Ensure that Fivetran software is high-quality by building product test strategies, writing and automating test plans, and communicating with the team about issues, risk, and product quality
- Educate Engineering and Product on testing and QA; partner with them to determine product quality goals and measurements
- Help ensure releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or preventing corner case defects.
- Broad knowledge and hands-on technical experience in test methodologies and automation development.
- Proficiency with any programming/scripting languages.
- Familiar with infrastructure environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
- Ability to assess and iterate within an evolving software and services environment
- Ability to Maintain and create new automated tests incorporated into front/back end of a product
Perks of working with us:
- Medical insurance, Life Insurance & personal accident insurance Leaves
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
- Opportunity to work with Silicon Valley start-up working on new technologies
- Competitive total compensation package (Salary + Equity)