About the role
Fivetran Support partners with some of the most passionate teams in the world, our customer’s teams, to deliver a best in class experience. Via a collaborative and holistic approach that is focused not only on resolution but also prevention of future issues the Senior Customer Support Engineer (CSE) acts as our customer’s technical champion within Fivetran. At Fivetran our CSE’s take on exciting technical challenges while partnering with customers both internal and external to drive issues to an outcome that exceeds expectations.
The Customer Support team is responsible for creating solutions and providing excellent experience for every customer.
As a Senior Customer Support Engineer you will be working with new and existing customers in a highly technical capacity, ensuring successful onboarding of new customers and continued success for existing valued customers.
This is a full time position based out of our Bangalore office.
As a Senior Customer Support Engineer at Fivetran you will:
- Respond to the tickets/issues that are escalated by Fivetran customers, Account Managers and CSE team members
- Escalate issues within desired timeframe (Escalation SLA’s) to the Engineering and Product organization
- Help document Knowledge Base articles that act as references for CSE team members
- Provide a deeper understanding of the issue and workarounds to our customers
- Full ownership of major issues and customer challenges: debugging the issue; working with engineering and product to triage, develop a solution, and assign to product roadmap; keeping the customer updated with timelines and work-arounds
- Provide onboarding support to new customers
- Provide engineering assistance for Fivetran API interaction
- 4+ years of experience .
- You enjoy working with external customers. You have empathy for our customers and take time to understand their pains, needs and wants and will go the extra mile to make sure their issues are resolved.
- You are interested in troubleshooting deep technical problems at the application and networking levels
- You are highly proficient in SQL
- You have extensive experience analysing data
- You have worked hands on with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- You have experience with networking
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Java experience is a plus
Perks of Working At Fivetran
- Medical insurance, Life Insurance & personal accident insurance Leaves
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
- Opportunity to work with Silicon Valley start-up working on new technologies
- Competitive total compensation package (Salary + Equity)