Fivetran is looking for a highly skilled Sales Commission Analyst who wants to own commission design, analytics, and administration. As part of the Revenue Operations team, this position will be responsible for all workflows related to Incentive Compensation Administration. This includes but not limited to monthly set-ups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission calculations, plan analytics, and fielding cases from the sales team. You will participate in the annual Sales Plan Design and will provide analysis and feedback for the region that you cover. You will collaborate and partner with Revenue Operations, Finance, Accounting, HR, and leadership to provide insights and resolve issues. In addition, this role will manage our Partner Referral Fee process, and will be the primary contact for referral fee payments. The Sales Commission Analyst will be a key member of the Revenue Operations team and Global Sales Commission team.
The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, and a team player that constantly strive to scale and improve on processes, has an eye for details with accuracy, and an excellent communication skill. An out of the box thinker, you will be rolling-up your sleeves and willing to take on any challenges.
As the Sr Sales Commissions Analyst, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end process of Sales Commission Administration. This includes monthly set-up of new hires and transfers, review and audits of crediting and commissions, manage case queues and Monthly/Quarterly close process
- Thoroughly understand and execute calculations on all commission plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, timely and in compliance with company policy
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to ensure participants are accurately credited for their transactions
- Track, research and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions, including disputes
- Provide high quality, timely responses to sales team, sales management, and other business partners, fully meeting their informational and reporting needs
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of sales commission plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support the business objectives
- Support design, communication, administration, and analysis of global sales commission for our go-to-market organization.
- Coordinate with system owners to manage manual processes, corrections and exceptions on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Train the Sales Organization on our sales commission tool, Sales Plans and new Sales Commission programs
- Support our Finance and Accounting teams with detailed monthly reporting, input on audit memos regarding plan design, 606 reporting, etc.
- Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional team
- Work with our Sales and Revenue Operations teams in performing standard and ad hoc outcomes and details to assess and understand effectiveness of specific program components and contests (spiffs)
What you’ll Bring to the Table:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven experience delivering on multiple timelines in fast-paced environments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and commissions tools
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, particularly as is relates to ASC 606
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Knowledge of or background with CRM or SAAS business model preferred
- Experience in working with complex sales commission structures
- Exec-ready presentation and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate globally
- Ability to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs