About the role:
We are looking for a proven technical field leader and/or Customer Support leader to join and lead our Global Customer Support organization at Fivetran. As a Director of Global Customer Support, you will manage and lead multiple Support teams around the world to deliver and improve 24x7 support for thousands of customers. You will be responsible for developing and implementing Support strategy as well as achieving Global Customer Support KPIs, process improvements, organizational structure, team member development, and hiring. In addition, you will be responsible for developing deep relationships with our key internal stakeholders across Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product organizations to ensure great customer experiences as well as manage escalations within the Global Customer Support organization and across different Fivetran departments.
The ideal candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results through continual organizational and employee development. This leader will be fully responsible for managing the team to generate exceptional results among your direct reports, accelerate the progression of business through delivering high resolution experiences at scale for our customers across all channels.
This position will report to the VP of Global Customer Success.
As a Director of Global Customer Support at Fivetran you will:
- Define strategy that drives high resolution experiences at scale for our customers and teams
- Define KPIs and Operational Metrics as well as achieve mutually agreed to targets
- Build organizational structure and processes to optimize experiences and optimize efficiencies
- Continually develop the technical and business capabilities of our team members
- Develop Support offerings to align with Go-to-Market strategies across our customer segments
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ Years SaaS Technical Field and/or Support Management Experience: Prior experience working within the SaaS space is critical to success. Experience in big data/analytics/data warehousing/business intelligence is a plus!
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners, earns and maintains trust, does what is RIGHT
- Analytical skills: Able to create and leverage data insights to draw insightful conclusions
- Positive Attitude & Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
- Ability to hire and develop ‘A’ players: Source, select, and sell top performers to join
- Ability to coach and develop team members: Coach team members in their current roles while also preparing them for career advancement
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Detail-oriented and technical: Aptitude for understanding and teaching our technology
- Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance under pressure or stress
- Creative/innovative: Generate new and innovative approaches to problems
- Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their view points
- Openness to criticism/ideas: often solicits feedback and reacts calmly
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs