About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Technical Enablement Specialist to help design, develop, and facilitate technical training content and programs to drive the onboarding and ongoing enablement of our technical teams (Engineering, Customer Success, and others). These programs include building technical learning paths, eLearning self-paced courses, certification, and other enablement programs to maximize the technical team members productivity leading to success in their role. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is key to successful performance in this role.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about training, accountable, highly organized, self-motivated and able to lead cross-functional projects. You are adaptable to changing priorities to drive performance, productivity and results via building strong relationships.
We are constantly improving our programs to deliver the right training, at the right time, at the right level to drive measurable impact. We are a team with a powerful impact so your contribution will be impactful and highly visible.
As a Technical Enablement Specialist, at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage the logistics, scheduling, organizing and facilitating the onboarding program for the new technical team members and serve as a primary point of contact for the program
- Assess and analyze the learning needs of team members based on current and future strategic plans
- Define and track the right metrics to evaluate the success of the programs
- Conduct post-training evaluations and gather feedback to continuously improve the programs
- Collaborate closely with other enablement team members to leverage best practices.
- Work closely with leadership to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration, partnering closely with subject matter experts, and stakeholders to develop the most effective and engaging programs possible
What you'll bring to the table:
- You can take complex technical concepts and clearly explain them to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills with a variety of technical skill level learners and executives
- Proficiency in project management
- Ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change.
- Team player and relationship builder
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams in a very collaborative manner
- Ability to influence others in order to get things done, even with no direct line of authority
- You have a proven track record of picking up new technical skills quickly
Nice to haves:
- Experience with learning management systems (preferably WorkRamp), content development tools, and virtual delivery platforms
- Instructional design experience in building learning programs for technical audience
- Experience building playbooks and document process
- Familiarity with tools such as Zendesk, Github, IntelliJ, AWS Logs, aned CircleCI
Perks of Working At Fivetran
- Medical insurance, Life Insurance & personal accident insurance Leaves
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
- Opportunity to work with Silicon Valley start-up working on new technologies
- Competitive total compensation package (Salary + Equity)