About the role:
Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a Sales Recruiter undaunted by the challenge and ready to have fun! Join a team of focused, team-oriented recruiters as we aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, a champion of Fivetran values! - to our hiring teams.
This role will support our sales, operations, and marketing teams - with a few one-offs in G&A and/or international markets - and work on various recruiting initiatives. This is a full-time position and will be based in our office in Denver.
As a Sales Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring team; you probably see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s successes
- Deftly facilitate the recruiting process throughout its lifecycle, ensuring the team (and you) have all of the information needed for efficient and agile recruiting
- Extensively source for talents and continuously work on your messaging to get to above-average response rate
- Maintain our interview feedbacks’ positive rating through clear and timely communication to candidates; Keep candidate experience top-of-mind throughout the interviewing process
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices. Keep Greenhouse organized; interviews are documented and feedbacks submitted in a timely manner.
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talents
- Contribute to our recruiting documentation: a compendium of recruiting resources to enable fast and continuous knowledge-sharing
What you bring to the table:
- Full-cycle sales recruiting experience for junior to senior-level roles in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Experience in roles such as BDRs, Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success highly preferred.
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn even losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs