About the role:
At this time we are unable to provide visa sponsorships for this role.
You will help shape the future of Fivetran for businesses large and small by applying your brilliant data insights to optimize and strengthen our marketing programs. Your ability to quickly analyze engagement data, customer segments, ad performance, campaign activity channels will give the broader team the much needed insights to improve.
Prior experience in Analytics and Marketing is required.
As a Marketing Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Partner with campaign managers, demand gen and sales leaders to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights
- Build critical reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize key marketing initiatives
- Use data to identify gaps and performance limitations of marketing funnel, engagement, and opportunity creation goals
- Be the first to play with new data sets and joins that enable new marketing strategies and objectives
- Experiment with new analysis to uncover hidden optimizations and new goals
- 2+ years of professional experience analyzing Marketing Data
- Experience using analytics to quickly drive insight into key business decisions in a SQL analyst role; Previous experience at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company preferred
- Hands-on experience analyzing marketing data sets across ads, emails, website, and sales funnel activities
- Solid experience working with analytic tooling including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc to analyze and model raw data sets
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of campaign managers, product marketers, and demand gen leads
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs