As the leader of our global recruiting team, you will play a meaningful role in evolving what recruiting means at Fivetran by crafting scalable processes to help our hardworking team of Recruiters optimally support global hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to lead a high-performing team and set the strategy to make us better. You’ll also cultivate an encouraging environment complete with continuous learning and improvement in a uniquely Fivetran (growth-minded) manner.
As a Global Director of Recruiting at Fivetran, you will:
- Be a strategic leader who can influence on an executive level. You’ll build relationships across the business and build hiring strategies unique to each department.
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment and while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Collaborate with finance and workforce planning teams along with understanding the varying needs of Technical, Go-To-Market, and G&A business partners worldwide.
- Mentor and develop others, while coaching through all stages of the hiring process such as hiring manager intake calibration, candidate qualification, debrief decisions, candidate offer generation, and closing.
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration support.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness
What you bring to the table:
- Experience directly leading a global recruitment team with a history of achieving results by encouraging the team and crafting high-levels of accountability.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to provide clarity on recruiting vision, strategy, and status to key partners including Leadership Team, Hiring Managers, and Fivetran as a whole.
- The desire to become a Data Monster; someone who persistently looks at data to uncover business insights and drive decision-making.
- A candidate-focused mentality and passion for crafting an astonishing candidate experience with the ability to balance the needs of the recruiting team with those of the business.
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- The compensation range for this position varies depending on geographic location and depth of experience. The target base salary range for this position is $178k to $230k.