Fivetran is in a hyper-growth stage and we are looking for a regional Marketing Manager to drive our success! As an integral part of our extraordinary team, and functionally supported by Fivetran’s global Marketing organization, you will define a region-specific marketing plan that supports our sales objectives, and meticulously plan, promote, and execute dozens of field events (both in-person and virtual) as well as account-based marketing tactics throughout the region. The Marketing Manager manages the activities and performance of regional marketing budgets and programs to support the field in achieving monthly bookings targets. You can multitask, efficiently communicate, and work cross-functionally with sales, alliances, customer success, and product. You are patient with an obsession for organization and a knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a (really) fast-paced environment.
As a Marketing Manager at Fivetran you will:
- Convert Visitors to Leads: Able to run multiple campaigns and optimize the ones that are driving the most converted leads.
- Create Qualified Account Engagement: Able to create and measure campaigns that will drive the most qualified account engagements.
- Influence Net New Sales Opportunities: Follows leads/accounts through campaigns to see which are influencing the most new opps.
- Enable Sales: Able to communicate with Sales how their efforts help them sell as well as begin to solicit feedback.
- Project Management: Able to work cross-functionally to execute campaigns and follow up.
- Copywriting: Knows how to use copy to drive results on various channels and mediums.
- Orchestrate a multi-channel demand generation campaign that drives net new accounts to our web properties and engages already aware accounts in our funnel.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track
- Understanding of the foundations of marketing and how events can play a critical part in moving the business forward
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively
- Ability to grasp the Fivetran product and personas we are targeting to help shape event strategy and drive content/collateral for each event
- 2+ Years of relevant experience planning and executing complex marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels including demand generation, digital ads, social media, content, and email marketing
- Exposure to B2B SaaS or tech industry, data analytics a huge plus
- Familiarity with SalesForce and Looker
- Ability to travel (up to 50% per month)
Perks of working with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible time off
- Superannuation included
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company team building activities