From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Drive towards aggressive new customer and partner revenue goals, ultimately contributing to Fivetran’s rocketship growth.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Fivetran, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, alliances, operations, and analytics to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth & adoption of Fivetran in the SouthEast Asia (SEA) Market through value-driven sales cycles
- Lead in-depth discovery and demonstrate a deep interest in our SEA customers’ data challenges, identify required capabilities and positive business outcomes to drive towards valuable long term customer engagements
- Speak comfortably about Fivetran’s vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Drive expansion opportunities within our existing SEA/APAC customer base
- Seek out and land deals with new target accounts
- Forecast accurately and provide clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing and progressing opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- 5-10 years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a consistent record of exceeding revenue expectations
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the ASEAN market and well-developed pattern recognition for navigating cultural nuances across APAC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to hold multiple stakeholders accountable throughout a sales cycle
- In-depth familiarity with the modern data technology industry and key players
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, ever changing work environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- Organized: You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- Strategic: You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Enthusiastic: You exhibit passion and excitement for your work and you have a can-do attitude.
Perks of working with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible time off
- Superannuation included
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.