About the role:
As the Regional Sales Manager of Growth, you will manage a team of Account Executives, selling Fivetran products across a multitude of verticals. We are looking for a sales leader with great energy, strategic focus, and initiative to drive team performance. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & continual employee development. The Sales Manager is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate pipeline, close revenue, and achieve individual team and organizational quotas.
This position will report to the Director of Growth Sales and is located in Denver, CO.
As the Sales Manager, Growth at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop sales strategies by combining best practices and forecast sales volumes for your team's territory
- Recruit, hire and enable high quality Account Executives
- Communicate and present complex solutions to upper level management
- Provide market feedback to management team to optimize sales strategy and positioning
- Implement the field sales activity plan, arrange and conduct sales meetings with potential customers
- Manage and expand sales with key accounts and ensure that service levels meet/exceed customer expectations
- Prepare sales forecasts and develop annual sales quotas
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand
What you bring to the table:
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm: you exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude.
- Strategic thinker: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment; Strong follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented and strong technical ability to understand our technology
- Sales management experience where you managed a team of 5+ AEs; Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- You are convincing, trustworthy and inquisitive, and you have strong skills in consultative selling
- You are a team player and enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom. Excellent business acumen, judgement and a goal and action-oriented. approach are talents that describe you well, and you interact with all members of the Fivetran team.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs