From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
As the Senior Digital Growth Manager you will set the roadmap for our overall digital marketing strategy. In this role you will manage a talented digital marketer while at the same time setting the example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our existing and future customers globally. As the leader of our global digital efforts you will focus on SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Display Advertising, as well as Conversion Rate Optimization and Funnel Unit Economics.
As a Senior Digital Growth Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Set the overall digital marketing strategy that defines how prospects and customers progress through their buying journey.
- Manage the digital marketing budget in order to ensure every dollar is being used to maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and outline the digital customer journey from awareness to justification for a new customer of Fivetran.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations and Analytics to pull insights across the digital customer journey of our customers.
- Manage the digital marketing team ensuring each of their individual initiatives and strategies map up to the broader digital marketing strategy.
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends we’re seeing across all business units and the effect digital marketing is having on the outcomes of the business.
- Align with Marketing Campaign Managers to ensure the execution of the digital components of the Integrated Campaigns plan.
- Collaborate with the web and creative teams in order to ensure appropriate resourcing toward key initiatives and where in-hour resources aren’t available develop external resources we can utilize to complete necessary work.
What you bring to the table:
- Hands-on SEM experience, ideally with a high tech or SaaS company
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns
- Understanding and experience working with firsthand knowledge of ad platforms and Google Analytics
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Go-getter demeanor; strong problem solving and project management skills
- Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
- People Management experience
- Thrives as a Player/Coach who can both build digital strategy and campaigns as well as lead others.
- A/B Testing
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.