About the role:
We are looking for a motivated and highly driven German-speaking Sales Development Representative to join the Fivetran Munich team. In this role, you will partner with quota-carrying Account Executives as well as the Marketing lead generation team to build brand awareness in the southern market and ensure the company’s continued rapid growth. The SDR's responsibilities will include lead qualification, sales operations, driving attendance to webinars and events as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related activities.
As a Sales Development Representative at Fivetran you will:
- Qualify inbound leads and set meetings for Account Executives.
- Generate meetings using different channels available such as phone, drift and Linkedin.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Fivetran’s products to generate highly qualified leads
- Partner with marketing demand generation team on localisation and content creation as well as driving registrations to webinars and events
Ideal Sales Development Representatives will have:
- Passion for developing a career in technology sales.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Highly detail oriented and organizational skills
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly call, email and meeting targets.
- Strong PC skills required; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Languages: German & English
Perks of working with us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped commissions.
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
- Team building events throughout the year