About the role:
You will help shape the future of Fivetran for businesses large and small by applying your brilliant data insights to optimize and strengthen our customer success programs. Your ability to quickly analyze existing customer data for post-sales revenue growth, customer health, proactive customer engagement, customer satisfaction (CSAT), and the health of our existing customer sales funnel will give the broader team the much needed insights to ensure that our customers are happy and we hit the revenue goals tied to our existing customers.
Prior experience in Analytics and Sales is required.
As a Customer Success Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Support the go-to-market teams with analytics and customer insights
- Empower the go-to-market teams with insights that inform and fulfill strategic objectives and goals for every fiscal quarter
- Quantify the impact of go-to-market initiatives on customer success and future behavior
- Responsible for business analytics work through all phases, including data quality, data analysis, data visualization, and presentation of results and deliverables
- Monitor usage metrics, understanding business-based explanations for large scale trends and patterns in customer lifecycle behavior
- Develop data models and analytical tools for ongoing audience segmentation, benchmarking, trending and competitive analysis
- Build dashboards, reports and presentations
- Collaborate with cross-functional team, including Data Insights, Operations, Product, Finance and Engineering
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in data analytics is required
- You gain the trust of key stakeholders by actively listening and seeking to understand their views and needs. Consistently demonstrates respect and appreciation for others by empathizing, valuing their time and contributions, being available and responsive to their needs. Equally comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Personal Strength: Transforming large data sets into actionable insights and speaking the language of your stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer service). You are relentless in your proactive pursuit of finding the revenue gaps and opportunities across the Fivetran prospect and customer journey.
- You enjoy working with analytic tooling including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc to analyze and model raw data sets
- You have domain expertise and hands-on experience analyzing sales data (experience with compensation analytics and territory alignment and assignment).
- You are instrumental to helping our teams meet/exceed our global rocketship growth revenue objectives by providing timely, accurate, self serve reporting and insight driven analytics.
- You are able to prioritize multiple projects and meet rapid growth deadlines.
- You love to collaborate and communicate with your peers, stakeholders and team.
- You have experience with the levers of sales/marketing/customer service and with systems/tools including Salesforce, Marketo and Leandata.
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs