About the role:
Fivetran aims to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. Transformations are a critical area of investment to achieve that goal. The Product Manager of Transformations will lead this important initiative, pursuing innovation in the service of creating value to data teams worldwide. As the Product Manager of Transformations, you will drive forward initiatives to help our customers model, clean, validate, and transform Fivetran data in their warehouse. You'll identify ways to make it easier for users to utilize their Fivetran data to drive powerful reporting and insights for their business. You’ll work with our partner teams to make sure customers can access the best tools available and integrate seamlessly with Fivetran. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our customers, customer success, design and engineering to deliver powerful data transformation tools. This is a position of key responsibility with high potential for growth at an already fast-growing company.
- Work with executive leadership to strategize and build an innovative product roadmap.
- Execute by building and managing the Transformations product roadmap, including tracking goals and results
- Drive major initiatives to make life better for analysts as they transform their raw data and drive actionable insights
- Perform in-depth data analysis and user research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements, in close collaboration with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads to drive successful changes
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives and innovations
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications in close collaboration with engineering
- Demonstrated use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Familiarity with data transformations technologies, ideally dbt (data build tool)
- Extensive product experience in B2B
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead engineers and designers
- Have a user focused mindset; deeply empathetic to customer needs
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail while balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative problem solving at the intersection of a fast-growing business and cutting-edge technology
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in ETL and/or building products for an analyst persona
- Strong SQL skills
- Developed industry-leading products for the enterprise
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs