As an Account Executive aligned to our Powered By Fivetran (PBF) product suite, you will be a key member of a team and segment focused on growing and expanding Fivetran’s platform offering. Account executives will be responsible for evangelizing Fivetran’s technology, educating client prospects on Fivetran capabilities, aligning with technology partner sales orgs, and delivering on a monthly revenue quota through total ownership of the sales cycle.
As an Account Executive, PBF at Fivetran, you will:
- 3-7 years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience in the BI, Analytics, Data Solutions, or Cloud Warehousing Industries
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and communicate it’s value to prospective stakeholders
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Experience working with product stakeholders to build new products based on customer feedback
- Consultative sales approach with prospects and history of finding creative solutions to align with the prospects business model
What you'll bring to the table:
- Grit. Startups are as fast paced and often undefined. Most roles are first/second in seat, and have ambiguous lines to success. We need to look for tenacity, resilience and ability to think and execute big picture while also handling day to day grind of monotonous tasks. Look for relentless pursuit of goals, can they stick it out?
- Intellectual Curiosity. A lot of great behavior springs from curiosity; initiative, innovation, positivity, creativity -- and most importantly, ability to learn fast. Can they figure things out without direction?
- Rigor. Data and tools are everywhere, and successful startups need to be data driven and exhaustive. Rigor details an ability to ask the right questions, take evidence, integrate information from multiple sources, derive meaning, and implement decisions. Whether a BDR or Engineer, we should have high rigor. How do they make decisions with data -- focus on thought processes, rather than outcomes.
- Teamwork. Makes the dream work! In collaborative, high growth cultures, teamwork is a benchmark for success. With five global offices and diverse, distributed teams, Fivetran's commitment to diversity, inclusion, and teamwork creates a unique culture. We should protect this at all cost as we scale.
- Ownership. Things will break, change or go wrong. We need people to make lemonade out of lemons, not dwell on why they wanted ice tea. A positive attitude is great, but we also need to look for action, initiative, and people who move fast. Look for “we” culture people, and entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Polish. Through all stages of interviewing look for authentic, concise, and confident written/verbal expression. Are they professionally engaging and poised? Important to understand what people say and how they say it (emails, phone etiquette, how they interact or interact with admins, managers etc.) High polish leads to high likability.
- Desire for Impact. We want people who seek to contribute in a meaningful way. People who have a deep understanding of their roles, the correlation to their co-workers’ and wider company goals -- and they align themselves to business priorities to raise the bar.
Benefits working at Fivetran:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs