We are seeking a Salesforce Developer to help us evolve our Salesforce CRM to the next level to meet the needs of our rapidly scaling global business. You are a highly skilled Salesforce technology professional capable of working across all levels of the organization and are adept at crafting, implementing and evolving out of the box and custom solutions that employ best practices for systems integration (API and IPaaS Solutions) across the SFDC ecosystem. As we use Salesforce CPQ and Billing as our source of truth for our organization, you will bring a sound understanding of usage based models and billing processes/operations as they apply to usage rating, order orchestration, activation, revenue recognition, invoice generation, payment processing, and general ledger (GL) processing and management.
You will work closely with our current Systems Operations team along with our cross functional stakeholders in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Analytics, Product, Customer Success & Engineering to ensure we are leveraging Salesforce as our source of truth across the organization.
This is a high visibility role within the organization with an incredible opportunity to drive impact and value quickly.
As the Salesforce Developer at Fivetran, the person in this role will:
- Designs and writes complex code to create production level applications and solutions for the Salesforce platform using Salesforce IDEs, Visualforce and Apex languages.
- Researches new solutions and writes code to create prototypes of new concepts for potential production level implementation.
- Analyzes, writes and converts user stories into detailed work requirements, plans out and writes code to implement requirements in connection with sponsor and stakeholder vision.
- Utilizes working knowledge of current Salesforce development languages, IDEs and methodologies to support the credit union mission.
- Conducts and participates in regular code reviews of work to assure quality code is being created with detection and correction of issues and security gaps.
- Participates in production level code release cycles and procedures.
- Designs, writes, tests and deploys code to Salesforce production systems following standard software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Provides maintenance and support for the development efforts on Salesforce.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Systems team to discuss progress, current and upcoming development projects, and issues that need to be resolved.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to scope, design, document and deliver/implement complex solutions to meet the needs of the business.
What you will bring to the table:
- Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce development experience developing end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- SFDC Billing experience with usage billing model experience.
- Practical experience with APIs, consuming and invoking web services utilizing WCF, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON required.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, writing test class code coverage, and executing unit testing.
- Experience with Force.com IDE (Eclipse), Mavens Mate or IntelliJ IDE with Illuminated Cloud
- Experience developing UI pages using Lightning framework preferred.
- Experience writing and debugging triggers, batch apex, queueable and future methods.
- Experience working with Salesforce custom and standard objects.
- Experience managing reporting, metrics and dashboards.
- Experience automating business processes using Salesforce automation tools such as Process Builder, Workflow
- Experience with design and implementation of product promotions.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities