From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
The Field Alliance Manager focuses on identifying and executing on co-selling, or rep-to-rep opportunities across all strategic relationships with technology partners. This role helps to accelerate the partner sales process, align and enable partner sales organizations while generating referrals and alongside new business. The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company go to market and this role is critical to this in achieving field alignment with our most strategic partners.
As a Field Alliance Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- You will manage the day to day tactical relationship for our core strategic tech partners, like Snowflake, Google, and AWS
- You will identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- You will be inquisitive on each call to uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals/more co-sells
- You will create more strategic opportunities for Fivetran to participate and increase strategic alignment between partner organization & partner owners at Fivetran
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience
- You will own the tactical relationship for our top 3-4 strategic technology partners and will show positive growth in all partnerships within the first 120 days
- You will closely align with the Strategic Technology Alliances Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities to produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization working with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a sales mentality. You are a hunter who understands sales and working with a sales engine.
- You’re extremely outgoing. You will need to become friends with 10,000 AWS reps and 10,000 GCP reps and your tenacity and likeability is a key to your success.
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. You need to be 3 steps ahead of everyone else.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience with Cloud Service Providers and or SaaS B2B Technologies is a plus, but not required
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.