Customer Success Managers (CSMs) work with existing customers on a mix of sales, product expertise, and are the main point of contact for our customers at Fivetran. The key component of success for this role is to increase each customer's usage of Fivetran while maintaining customer happiness, referenceability, and retention.
CSMs will work cross-functionally with support, technical success management, marketing and other teams to drive a positive customer experience, while establishing deep and meaningful relationships with our users. They will also act as internal advocates for customers, and bring customer insight to appropriate teams to constantly improve business value for our customers.
Customer Success at Fivetran isn’t about by-the-numbers ‘check-ins’ with customers - our regular customer conversations are informed by a deep empathy with our customers’ business needs, and a data-driven understanding of their current product usage. As a fast growing company, CSMs will have the opportunity to help shape strategies for a critical component of Fivetran’s business.
As a Customer Success Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Increase usage horizontally and vertically by identifying areas of potential growth within each account.
- Prevent churn by maintaining strong and meaningful relationships with customers. This includes always having a pulse check on accounts that may need additional support temporarily.
- Collaborate with customers in a strategic manner to develop their success road map.
- Collaborate with your team, Marketing, Technical Success Managers, Product and Support when appropriate.
- Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product road map.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in a (mostly digital) customer facing role.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical skills. Able to follow instructions and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
Perks of working with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible time off
- Superannuation included
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company team building activities