From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company as a whole go to market. As a manager of SI Alliances, you will build new and strengthen existing strategic relationships with SI and consulting partners to help open new sales channels for the Fivetran team.
As a SI Alliances Manager at Fivetran you will:
- Actively recruit, on-board, and activate alliances with System Integrators and Consultants in the DACH region.
- Work with our partners to develop a comprehensive GTM strategy by defining agreeable goals.
- Measure success and adapt to the needs of our mutual customers by conducting and leading quarterly business reviews with all of our partners
- Work closely with marketing and sales to plan and execute regional events with our SI and technology partners
- Regularly train partners on our technology and enable them to be knowledgeable about our product and our partner ecosystem
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues and set expectations with partners on working with Fivetran
- You will build a plan that delivers on KPIs
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners
- Be able to travel with up to 50% in some months
- Experience in Channel Partnerships management at a B2B technology company
- Prior sales experience
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- You have a sales mentality. You are a hunter who understands sales and working with a sales engine.
Perks of working with us:
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Pension Plans
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.