About the role:
Fivetran are looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative to join our Dublin team. As Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with the DACH Account Executive, Marketing and Partner team at Fivetran to ensure EMEA develops and grows a successful outbound function in the DACH market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This position is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Business Development Manager, EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets in DACH
- Prospect to companies and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Focused on developing a career in technology sales. Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent social selling skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly call, email and meeting targets.
- English & German fluency is a requirement.
Perks of working with us:
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space