About the role:
You will own the future of the Fivetran’s Powered-by-Fivetran solution that empowers businesses large and small to use Fivetran to power user-facing experiences and in partnership with key players in the data analytics space. Powered by Fivetran is a new product line that was recently launched, effectively a startup within our startup, and has a strong growth trajectory that requires a strong leader to drive those results. This means you’ll become an expert in the users who want to develop on top of Fivetran and understand their pain and figure out how our data pipeline platform can help solve that pain. Your success will be in making Fivetran an integral part of other product offerings, helping other businesses drive value using our data, partnering closely with our Alliances, Marketing and Sales teams to drive the strategy and go to market for this area. This is a position of key responsibility with high potential for growth at an already fast-growing company.
As a Fivetran Product Manager, you will:
- Own the user experience for embedding Fivetran data pipelines into our customers’ and partners’ offerings
- Research, define, prioritize, and evangelize the Powered by Fivetran roadmap in partnership with our executive leadership team
- Orchestrate the delivery of amazing improvements by partnering with engineering, marketing, alliances, sales, customer support, (read: every function in the company)
- Relentlessly communicate and anchor the Fivetran product experience to our mission of making Fivetran an integral part of other product offerings
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners and our fan club on the workings of Fivetran, both current and upcoming
What you bring to the table:
- Lots of experience shipping products (idea to successful launch or 0 to 1).
- Proven experience being scrappy to drive results.
- Experience developing APIs and UIs.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Demonstrated experience using data to identify problems and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and designers.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners and customers.
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs