Fivestars is America’s largest local commerce network, driving over $3 billion of sales and 100 million transactions annually. Our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. We offer an all-in-one payments, loyalty and marketing automation platform that brings more customers to local businesses. Founded in 2011, Fivestars is backed by Lightspeed, DCM, Menlo Ventures, HarbourVest, and others. Together, let’s #LoveLocal.
For more information visit: www.fivestars.com
Fivestars is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to manage our Santa Clara warehouse operations. The role will be highly dynamic based on the evolving needs of the organization and the Supply Chain team. Core responsibilities include managing inventory, standardizing processes and driving the manufacturing, shipping, and receiving processes forward. This role is constantly evolving and requires an individual who is equally flexible to the demands of a fast paced and changing landscape. This position is based out of the Santa Clara warehouse at Hope Services with occasional visits to the San Francisco office. We are proud to partner with Hope Services, a local non-profit dedicated to helping those with developmental disabilities, to manufacture and distribute all of our hardware kits. Visit www.hopeservices.org/ to learn more.
Supply Chain Operations:
- Daily communications with Supply Chain team
- Develop and grow partnership between Fivestars and Hope Services
- Manage day to day primary warehouse operations including:
- Shipping and receiving operations
- Maintain organization and cleanliness standards
- Validating inventory levels
- Manage secondary warehouse in Louisville, KY (Be on site once/quarter)
- Assist with asset tracking of company hardware with Supply Chain team
- Master scheduling of daily production and manufacturing of kits and sub-assemblies
- Train key instructors and workers on how to assemble and build Fivestars product
- Perform final quality control checks to guarantee excellent product going out to customers
- Own assembly line modifications and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 year relevant experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Detail & process oriented
- Incredibly organized
- Strong communication skills & works cooperatively with others
- Self-motivated person who can think on their feet, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A curiosity and passion to learn a lot!
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.