At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 40 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 13,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven sales consultants to join our rapidly expanding company and outside sales team! We are currently looking to add people to our sales class. So if you are motivated to be part of an innovative start up, energetic about a career in outside sales, and have that winning desire to be on top of the leaderboard, apply now!
A day in the life:
- Prospecting through canvassing, leveraging your territory and network to set appointments with small business owners
- Owning the full sales cycle process including utilization of a CRM to track performance and ensure communication and success
- Customizing a solution then onboarding new merchants with best practices to succeed on the Fivestars platform
- Desire to be a part of a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
- Reliable transportation as well as a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- 4 weeks of annual PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for all employees
- Monthly bonus opportunities and incentives, including an Annual Achiever's Trip
- Equity in the company upon hire
- Sales career progression and ongoing development
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.