At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 14,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with an all-in-one marketing and payments program. Fivestars drives over $3 billion in local commerce across its network per year. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is excited to lead the vision and execution of our core products at Fivestars. The ideal candidate will bring a depth of functional (product management) and subject matter (SMB, consumer mobile) knowledge and experience as well as a proven track record of shipping fantastic products. Upon coming on board, you’ll be joining and fostering a culture of making, testing and learning. You will be part of a highly collaborative, iterative, learning environment that is excited by creating new and innovative solutions to business owner’s problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the product vision, strategy, road mapping, prioritization, development, and execution of product teams at Fivestars
- Translate company goals into a clear team strategy
- Own company-level OKRs for those teams.
- Be a player and a coach: you'll have projects or products that you may own and directly drive, while also mentoring and managing other product teams
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and other product teams to create great customer experiences.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6+ years of building and shipping products that customers love
- Management experience preferred
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools
- Passion about the SMB space and the problems we are solving
- Continual desire to understand merchant and consumer behaviors
- Natural talent for moderating competing ideas and finding creative solutions
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.