At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 14,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with an all-in-one marketing program. Fivestars drives over $2.5 billion in local commerce across its network per year. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local.
Fivestars seeks a Senior Partner Marketing Manager who will manage all of our partner programs, including our Local Partner Community, a group of over 10,000 local business advocates who refer leads to Fivestars. The Senior Partner Marketing Manager will drive channel vision and strategy, own lifecycle communication with partners from application to activation and onboarding, equip our sales teams to recruit partners, and manage the engagement of our Local Partner Facebook Group, which currently has over 1,000 members.
- Create and execute marketing plans to incentivize and drive partner productivity through scaled channels like email, text, web, and phone
- Create and execute sales training and enablement plans to drive awareness and adoption of the Local Partner Program and Fivestars Alumni Partner Program amongst SDRs, Inside Sales Account Executives, and Outside Sales
- Inspire and engage our Local Partner community on social media channels with helpful content and an authentic voice that reflects Fivestars values
- Measure results across new, existing and churned partners, and identify opportunities to optimize
- Synthesize results and make strategic recommendations to marketing leadership on opportunities to grow the channel
- 5+ years of experience in channel management, channel marketing, partner marketing, partner management, or sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exceptional track record of driving revenue directly or through partnerships
- Consultative with strong ability to problem solve with partners to achieve their specific objectives
- Shares our core values: Authentic Relationships, Shared Humility, Warrior Spirit, and Joy Everyday
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce and/or Marketo proficiency
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.