Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented AV Project Manager to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team environment. The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, have excellent customer facing skills, possess a strong technical acumen and have the ability to manage small and large projects in an enterprise environment.
As the AV Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to manage multiple multimedia/technology projects simultaneously.
- The capability of managing and documenting new AV setups and project changes.
- Focus on bringing projects to completion in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ability to manage AV project from initiation to closure adhering to strict project timelines ranging from months to years.
- Gather client requirements and the scope of work, and acquire appropriate sign off for the AV projects.
- Serve as a point of contact between Project Managers and client stakeholders.
- Maintain Statements of Work (SOWs) for 3rd party delivery partners (AV Integrators, etc).
- Use internally available tools to track project progress and maintain accurate tracking data.
- Work with AV integrator(s) as needed to secure materials and labor over the course of a project.
- Coordinate project meetings and prepare meeting agenda, document meeting minutes, monitor completion of agreed action items and project plan tasks and maintain project cost reports as required.
- Familiarity with commercial construction documents and blueprints a plus.
- Provide assistance to the company and personal devices with connecting to network and displays in conference rooms.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills and Experience:
- Background in information technology or true passion for technology.
- Basic networking skills.
- Deep understanding of multimedia.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors to troubleshoot and implement technologies.
- Ability to interface with upper management is a must.
- Knowledge of multimedia equipment is desired but not necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong technical documentation and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Should have a natural curiosity and initiate interest in technology and the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.